Fractal Architect 4 Help Index
Applies to:FA 3DFA 3D-AV
The Stash panel provides a place to put your favorite fractals. It is autosaved and will be automatically reloaded the next time you start the app. The Stash’s main purpose is to help you cull out less attractive fractals you might create. It is intended that you save the stash to a new composite fractal from time to time (then clear out the Stash).
Manually saving the Stash copies the Stash contents into a new composite fractal. You can save the Stash at anytime.
Select the one or more thumbnails to remove and hit the “-” button or press the Delete key.
Click on the Clear button.
Click on the Save Stash button. This creates a new composite fractal containing all of the flame fractals in the Stash and opens a Preview window for it. Save this new composite fractal to disk.
The new fractal has one frame for every fractal in the Stash. Press on the Preview window’s Frames button to see them.
- Open the Preview window for this thumbnail.
- Open the Variants editor to play with different random combinations.
- Show the QuickLook window to see a temporary bigger image.
- Opens a non-editable view of the fractal text description.
- Open the Triangle Editor for the thumbnail.